02/18/2013 2:36pmThe issue of gun safety has been on the minds of Americans recently as lawmakers around the country voice their opinion about gun control legislation. The American Academy of Pediatrics, however, is drawing criticism for encouraging pediatricians to talk to their young patients about gun safety.
Browse by Day Archive
- Retired police chief says Layton officer was ‘over invasive’
- Bride loses 100+ pounds after engagement pic wake-up call
- 1 killed, 1 injured when vehicle slams into semitruck
- Rypien helps No. 14 Boise State hold off BYU, 28-27
- Business owners have mixed feelings 3 weeks after 'Operation Diversion'
- Logan veterinarian to pay $200K to settle federal drug violations case
- Charges: Man tried taking 15-year-old West Valley girl to Georgia to live with him
- STD rates reach record high in United States
- 3 in Utah face Nevada poaching-related charges
- The dangers of opioid addiction and how to prevent it