02/15/2013 10:20pmLawmakers made a call for ethics reform Friday on Utah's Capitol Hill. While such proposals have failed in the past, recent accusations against the attorney general have created a more receptive audience this year.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: 2 dead after man shoots woman, then killed while fleeing
- Utah congressman to meet with Trump team on monuments issue
- Do you really love your spouse?
- North Dakota pipeline protesters vow to stay despite victory
- Former U. football player's triplet son dies after battle with brain cancer
- Death toll grows to 36 at Oakland warehouse fire
- BYU to face Wyoming in Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego
- Salt Lake man sentenced to prison for 18-year-old's death in dispute over girlfriend
- Huge Utah coal tract up for lease
- New York City woman finds lost wedding ring in trash dump