02/15/2013 10:20pmLawmakers made a call for ethics reform Friday on Utah's Capitol Hill. While such proposals have failed in the past, recent accusations against the attorney general have created a more receptive audience this year.
Browse by Day Archive
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?
- 3-day plan to see Yellowstone, Grand Teton National Parks
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop Bountiful Temple
- Man dies after allegedly ignoring police and jumping from tree
- Oldest giraffe in North America dies at Hogle Zoo
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Hit the road: Salt Lake man creates interactive trip planner