02/15/2013 10:20pmLawmakers made a call for ethics reform Friday on Utah's Capitol Hill. While such proposals have failed in the past, recent accusations against the attorney general have created a more receptive audience this year.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 arrested in Idaho after toddler pot video posted to Facebook
- St. George traffic stop leads to drug bust
- Remains of hiker missing since 2011 believed to have been found in High Uintas
- BYU foes cry foul over age issue
- Teens who were allegedly kidnapped saved by police
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- Italy earthquake kills at least 120, reduces towns to rubble
- The 5 best songs in 'Stranger Things'
- Police seek missing 92-year-old woman recently diagnosed with dementia