02/15/2013 10:20pmLawmakers made a call for ethics reform Friday on Utah's Capitol Hill. While such proposals have failed in the past, recent accusations against the attorney general have created a more receptive audience this year.
Browse by Day Archive
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- Salt Lake man shoots 8-year-old boy, then himself in murder-suicide, police say
- Woman's body found in Bear River; police call death 'suspicious'
- 2 teens injured, 1 critically, after being hit in Taylorsville intersection
- Cars vs. bikes: Who's to blame for crashes?
- Utah attorney feared dead after falling down Norway waterfall
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Police ID pregnant woman killed in collision with FrontRunner
- Aggie Ice Cream voted Utah’s best local ice cream shop