02/15/2013 10:20pmLawmakers made a call for ethics reform Friday on Utah's Capitol Hill. While such proposals have failed in the past, recent accusations against the attorney general have created a more receptive audience this year.
Browse by Day Archive
- BYU announces 5 policy changes following sexual assault investigation
- Police probing how teen got gun in shooting near Sandy school
- Google puts the brakes on Fiber, plans for layoffs
- Paul Ryan and allies brace for fallout in leadership race from Trump backers
- Bountiful father of 3 killed in motorcycle crash
- Have You Seen This? Drone replaces a lightbulb
- Layton may appeal to US Supreme Court over illegal search
- 16-year-old shot outside Sandy middle school
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Apple Watch sales are way down: Are smartwatches still cool?