02/15/2013 10:20pmLawmakers made a call for ethics reform Friday on Utah's Capitol Hill. While such proposals have failed in the past, recent accusations against the attorney general have created a more receptive audience this year.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- Utah man describes 'nightmare' conditions in Venezuela jail
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- BYU Bookstore sends custom-made green hat to 5-year-old girl with terminal cancer
- 5 of the funniest movies filmed in Utah
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes
- Taysom Hill named BYU starting quarterback ahead of 2016 season