02/03/2013 12:00pmUtah has joined two briefs filed with the U.S. Supreme Court asking justices to support state and federal laws defining marriage as a union between one man and one woman.
Browse by Day Archive
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- ICE detainees moved out of state after Utah County Jail terminates contract
- National park visits hit record high for 3rd straight year
- Utah State wants lawsuit over frat party assault dismissed
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Officials: FBI arrests widow of Orlando nightclub shooter
- Utah barrel racer overcomes paralysis to earn pro card
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?