02/03/2013 12:00pmUtah has joined two briefs filed with the U.S. Supreme Court asking justices to support state and federal laws defining marriage as a union between one man and one woman.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Deputies: Mom threatens principal over kid's bad behavior
- Bundy hires former Utah state representative as new lawyer in wildlife refuge case
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say