02/03/2013 12:00pmUtah has joined two briefs filed with the U.S. Supreme Court asking justices to support state and federal laws defining marriage as a union between one man and one woman.
Browse by Day Archive
- Boy dies, woman in critically injured in Ogden fire
- The 10 fastest rising baby names
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- Judge to decide in 3 months whether uncle, niece will face murder trial
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- 11 million Americans spend half their income on rent
- Healthcare with resort-like amentities coming to Utah
- Multiple crews battling large wildfire in Box Elder County