02/03/2013 12:00pmUtah has joined two briefs filed with the U.S. Supreme Court asking justices to support state and federal laws defining marriage as a union between one man and one woman.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- Driver killed in Cache County after truck rolls down embankment, police say
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Utah baseball clinches Pac-12 title in 21-7 win over Washington
- American Fork appoints interim police chief
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Energy summit details massive project planned for Uinta Basin