02/03/2013 12:00pmUtah has joined two briefs filed with the U.S. Supreme Court asking justices to support state and federal laws defining marriage as a union between one man and one woman.
Browse by Day Archive
- 500 gallons of nitric acid spilled in SLC streets; no known threat to public
- Police: St. George children taken by father are in Mexico
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Does Eric Mika have a future in the NBA?
- Woman cited for DUI after car hits boy on bicycle
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Outdoor Retailer takes show to Denver
- Appeals court deals blow to Trump administration travel ban
- Autopsy confirms remains are of missing Spanish Fork woman
- From Left Field: Teacher crosses over student, receives adulation