01/22/2013 1:23pmThe term assault weapon is often a vague term used in a variety of contexts. The following article will address the various types of firearms and the laws that govern them.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman charged with kidnapping in alleged ambush that police say led to man's death
- 'Save the Hollows': 600 sign petition to stop Draper development
- Utah company debuts all-electric big rig prototype
- Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh makes appearances at 2 Utah high schools
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- Fire tears through Oakland dance party, killing at least 9
- Candy Cane Corner opens with the help of Salt Lake City's RDA