01/22/2013 1:23pmThe term assault weapon is often a vague term used in a variety of contexts. The following article will address the various types of firearms and the laws that govern them.
Browse by Day Archive
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- Iran official: Gay Utah senator watched during recent trip
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Kicking easy field goals in dress shoes is now highly fashionable
- Mom’s crusade to teach son, 6, to share household duties goes viral
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Tossing and turning? Here's how to get a good night's sleep
- Charges: Man tries to rob victim of shoes, shoots him in stomach
- Mike Pence to make campaign stop in Salt Lake City