01/21/2013 6:41pmA bill heading to Utah's Capitol Hill would require all high school students to be CPR-certified before they graduate.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man critically injured in alleged road rage rollover
- Game Center: Utah State vs. Fresno State
- Man dies from injuries after he was shot at SLC car wash
- Clinton, McMullin campaigns seizing on Trump's stagnation in Utah
- Utah dad spends $1K to dress daughter as Wonder Woman, recreates scenes from movie
- ESPN's 'College GameDay' coming back to Salt Lake City
- Charges detail numerous injuries suffered by escort in alleged violent sexual attack
- Meet the baby who was born twice
- Equality Utah files lawsuit over what it calls 'anti-gay school laws'
- Cedar City man killed in ATV accident in Washington County