01/18/2013 9:48pmA man was photographed at a Utah JCPenney store Wednesday openly carrying an semi-automatic rifle over his shoulder. While not illegal in the state of Utah, many shoppers were concerned about the situation, whether legal or not. Here are four things you should know about carrying a firearm in the state of Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Improvements at cemetery leave headstones in the road
- Utah mother of Venezuelan prisoner feeling hopeful
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- Hacker threatens to release stolen copies of Netflix series
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Organ donors, recipients celebrate years of happiness after transplants
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- LIVE: 2017 NFL Draft
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee