01/18/2013 9:48pmA man was photographed at a Utah JCPenney store Wednesday openly carrying an semi-automatic rifle over his shoulder. While not illegal in the state of Utah, many shoppers were concerned about the situation, whether legal or not. Here are four things you should know about carrying a firearm in the state of Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen to be charged in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- 2 lanes of southbound I-15 closed near North Salt Lake after 14-vehicle crash
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Seoul: N. Korea fails in missile test-fire near its capital
- 12 of the biggest movies coming to theaters in 2017
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- Idaho students greeted with touching display of support following tragedies
- Drugged driving surpasses drunken driving among drivers killed in crashes, report finds
- 15 date ideas under $40 - SPONSORED