01/18/2013 9:48pmA man was photographed at a Utah JCPenney store Wednesday openly carrying an semi-automatic rifle over his shoulder. While not illegal in the state of Utah, many shoppers were concerned about the situation, whether legal or not. Here are four things you should know about carrying a firearm in the state of Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Feud between 2 Salt Lake police officers sparks civil lawsuit
- The best and worst states to raise children in
- 'The Shallows' may be the biggest surprise of the summer
- Quiz: Can you name these cities' nicknames?
- Death toll from floods climbs to 20
- Have You Seen This? Give up on your dreams
- Inmate escapes custody after dentist appointment
- Obama's plea for J.R. Smith to put a shirt on; the new most-depressing sports town in US
- What voters want in a VP
- Investigation: Murray officer justified in firing 7 shots at gunman