01/18/2013 9:48pmA man was photographed at a Utah JCPenney store Wednesday openly carrying an semi-automatic rifle over his shoulder. While not illegal in the state of Utah, many shoppers were concerned about the situation, whether legal or not. Here are four things you should know about carrying a firearm in the state of Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 arrested, 2 still at large in theft of 800-pound statue
- Childhood friends reunited after discovering 1 of them is homeless
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Mormon church president, Thomas S. Monson, to no longer attend regular meetings
- Police recover stolen 800-pound statue of Joseph Smith, Brigham Young
- Missing Bountiful girl found safe
- Man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- A gunshot and a child dies: Should anyone be punished?
- Airlines have rules about taking photos, video on planes
- Age-progressed photo of missing Idaho toddler released