01/18/2013 9:48pmA man was photographed at a Utah JCPenney store Wednesday openly carrying an semi-automatic rifle over his shoulder. While not illegal in the state of Utah, many shoppers were concerned about the situation, whether legal or not. Here are four things you should know about carrying a firearm in the state of Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- City in New York to get license plate readers amid slayings
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Judge to mull disbanding polygamous towns' police agency
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- 14 ways to be more emotionally mature
- Man accused of kidnapping 5 women due in court for sentencing hearing
- NTSB to investigate bus crash that left 13 dead, 31 injured
- SportsBeat: Breaking down Joe Williams' banner day in the Rose Bowl