01/18/2013 9:48pmA man was photographed at a Utah JCPenney store Wednesday openly carrying an semi-automatic rifle over his shoulder. While not illegal in the state of Utah, many shoppers were concerned about the situation, whether legal or not. Here are four things you should know about carrying a firearm in the state of Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I get it now': Draper mayor rescinds homeless sites offer during raucous public gathering
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Weber County detectives seek owners of hundreds of stolen items
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Kings
- Man wanted for child sex abuse arrested after tip from Chicago authorities, police say
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- 3 boys hogtied, duct taped, starved by foster parents, charges allege