01/18/2013 9:48pmA man was photographed at a Utah JCPenney store Wednesday openly carrying an semi-automatic rifle over his shoulder. While not illegal in the state of Utah, many shoppers were concerned about the situation, whether legal or not. Here are four things you should know about carrying a firearm in the state of Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Woman found stabbed to death in West Valley backyard
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Internet task force makes multiple arrests from Craigslist ads
- Will Obama's new overtime rules actually hurt workers?
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop Bountiful Temple
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use trails in Big and Little Cottonwood canyons?
- Forensic expert: EgyptAir human remains suggest explosion
- Retired FBI supervisor warns parents of apps teens use to connect with strangers
- Utah couple takes quick break from Ogden half marathon to get married