01/18/2013 9:48pmA man was photographed at a Utah JCPenney store Wednesday openly carrying an semi-automatic rifle over his shoulder. While not illegal in the state of Utah, many shoppers were concerned about the situation, whether legal or not. Here are four things you should know about carrying a firearm in the state of Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Draper man now faces 107 felonies in 2 cases involving young girls
- Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
- Cache County girl found in canal was shot in head, police say
- Man fatally shot by police in Ogden parking garage
- FBI: Man wanted in connection to Utah armed robbery, 10 other cases arrested in Arizona
- 'Difficult times:' National Guard, neighbors step in to help following Box Elder County flooding
- Man dead in Roy officer-involved shooting, police confirm
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?