01/18/2013 9:48pmA man was photographed at a Utah JCPenney store Wednesday openly carrying an semi-automatic rifle over his shoulder. While not illegal in the state of Utah, many shoppers were concerned about the situation, whether legal or not. Here are four things you should know about carrying a firearm in the state of Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- 5 movies that are worth a trip to Redbox
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- New ad campaign takes aim at rescinding Bears Ears National Monument
- 9 deaths and rare cancer linked to breast implants, FDA says
- 4 dead in vehicle, knife attack near British Parliament
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- Hearing begins for 2nd teen accused in shooting of Smithfield girl
- ‘Family Wanted’ ad featuring 5 Kansas siblings inspires overwhelming response