01/18/2013 9:48pmA man was photographed at a Utah JCPenney store Wednesday openly carrying an semi-automatic rifle over his shoulder. While not illegal in the state of Utah, many shoppers were concerned about the situation, whether legal or not. Here are four things you should know about carrying a firearm in the state of Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man says Delta kicked him off flight for going to bathroom before takeoff
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- Passenger who was dragged off jetliner settles with United
- Utah's Garett Bolles selected No. 20 overall to Denver Broncos
- Expected job losses create worry in remote Utah town
- Another big meth bust for UHP troopers
- LIVE: 2017 NFL Draft
- Man sentenced for attempted murder has first parole hearing
- Will you get diabetes from a Starbucks Unicorn Frappuccino?
- Surprise and a relocated Jazz game: Looking back how Utah reacted to the LA riots