01/15/2013 12:39pmAfter criticizing the video game industry for promoting violence, the National Rifle Association has released an app where users can take target practice on their iPhone or iPad.
Browse by Day Archive
- FLDS man in food stamp fraud case sentenced to $25 fee, training
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District
- Bernie Sanders: Dems should get credit for killing AHCA
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Provo doctors use hologram imaging to change the way surgeons operate
- UTA looking for individuals to serve on advisory panel
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?