01/01/2013 11:05pmPast its own New Year's deadline, a weary Congress sent President Barack Obama legislation to avoid a national "fiscal cliff" of middle class tax increases and spending cuts late Tuesday night in the culmination of a struggle that strained America's divided government to the limit.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Dylann Roof laughed during church slaying confession to FBI
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Obama orders review of election-season hacking
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- Amazon.com entitled to keep 18% of sales taxes collected in Utah
- Trump: No Cabinet post for Rudy Giuliani
- Democratic challenger concedes race to GOP Rep. LaVar Christensen