01/01/2013 11:05pmPast its own New Year's deadline, a weary Congress sent President Barack Obama legislation to avoid a national "fiscal cliff" of middle class tax increases and spending cuts late Tuesday night in the culmination of a struggle that strained America's divided government to the limit.
Browse by Day Archive
- Draper crash closes 11400 South in both directions
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- 500 gallons of nitric acid spilled in SLC; no known threat to public
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- UK bomber said to have told mother 'Forgive me' before blast
- Police: St. George children taken by father are in Mexico
- Woman cited for DUI after car hits boy on bicycle
- Does Eric Mika have a future in the NBA?
- Outdoor Retailer takes show to Denver