01/01/2013 11:05pmPast its own New Year's deadline, a weary Congress sent President Barack Obama legislation to avoid a national "fiscal cliff" of middle class tax increases and spending cuts late Tuesday night in the culmination of a struggle that strained America's divided government to the limit.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Man arrested for allegedly filming young girls in Harrisville thrift store
- Roy woman wrongfully declared dead by federal government struggling to prove she's alive
- Mother dies after rescuing 2-year-old son from Lake Powell
- Mom who drowned while holding son 6th Glen Canyon fatality in 2016
- West Jordan councilman pleads not guilty to leaving scene of accident
- Boy, 5, uses allowance to buy lunch for police
- Rosetta space probe sees bright flares, landslide on comet
- 2 arrested in Idaho after toddler pot video posted to Facebook