01/01/2013 11:05pmPast its own New Year's deadline, a weary Congress sent President Barack Obama legislation to avoid a national "fiscal cliff" of middle class tax increases and spending cuts late Tuesday night in the culmination of a struggle that strained America's divided government to the limit.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bones found in Little Cottonwood Canyon positively identified as missing Idaho hiker
- Amazon offers inexpensive smartphones with a catch
- Kearns woman recounts bizarre kidnapping incident
- Layton woman warns of fireworks danger after nearly losing an eye
- FDA has a few questions for makers of hand sanitizer
- Steve Young glad BYU football stayed true to its tradition
- Video shows cougar swimming across large lake
- Orlando dispatcher: 'My caller is no longer responding'
- Have You Seen This? The tech behind Snapchat’s fun filters
- 71% of Americans believe economy is 'rigged'