01/01/2013 11:05pmPast its own New Year's deadline, a weary Congress sent President Barack Obama legislation to avoid a national "fiscal cliff" of middle class tax increases and spending cuts late Tuesday night in the culmination of a struggle that strained America's divided government to the limit.
Browse by Day Archive
- Game Center: BYU at West Virginia
- Target gets rid of kid-sized 'demon mini carts' after backlash
- 3-month-old dies from injuries sustained in Providence crash
- Sixth-grader brings pot brownies to school, students get sick
- Say hello to Snap Inc.
- Payson woman sentenced to prison for sexually abusing boys in youth home
- Washington mall shooting: Manhunt underway after gunman kills 5
- Mother, 2 children held in home against their will by West Jordan man
- Federal aid didn't come in time to save Wellington homes from 2nd flood
- Family recounts heartbreaking experience of losing home in tornado