01/01/2013 11:05pmPast its own New Year's deadline, a weary Congress sent President Barack Obama legislation to avoid a national "fiscal cliff" of middle class tax increases and spending cuts late Tuesday night in the culmination of a struggle that strained America's divided government to the limit.
Browse by Day Archive
- Draper mayor rescinds homeless sites offer during raucous public gathering
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- Sheriff proposes "urban campsite" to curb homeless problem
- Weber County detectives seek owners of hundreds of stolen items
- Screaming Eagles ask fans to decide if they should sign troubled ex-NFL star Hardy
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April