01/01/2013 11:05pmPast its own New Year's deadline, a weary Congress sent President Barack Obama legislation to avoid a national "fiscal cliff" of middle class tax increases and spending cuts late Tuesday night in the culmination of a struggle that strained America's divided government to the limit.
Browse by Day Archive
- Hearing set for Utah teen charged with murder in fatal crash
- STD rates reach record high in United States
- Viral video shows bugling elk approach shoppers in Colorado
- Controversy swirls around first baby with DNA from 3 people
- Battle of Blue: is BYU-Boise State a rivalry?
- Woman accusing Layton police officer of groping her during arrest
- Plain City resident owns, races Cadillac with nearly 1K horsepower
- Poll: Evan McMullin leads Trump in battleground Utah
- Have You Seen This? Bountiful man carves jack-o-lantern Harambe in less than 30 seconds
- Have You Seen This? Studio C writers show how you can have more bubble bath time in hilarious new ad