01/01/2013 11:05pmPast its own New Year's deadline, a weary Congress sent President Barack Obama legislation to avoid a national "fiscal cliff" of middle class tax increases and spending cuts late Tuesday night in the culmination of a struggle that strained America's divided government to the limit.
Browse by Day Archive
- 3 men not wearing seat belts killed in St. George rollover, UHP says
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- Where local athletes ended up in the NFL
- Washington County town hopes to win grant to help build its first park
- An interview with a young mother of an autistic son
- 3 in custody following I-80 traffic stop, fleeing investigation
- At 100 days in, Trump rallies backers in PA, claims 'change'
- Thousands brave weather to protest Trump climate policies
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Spacecraft flies between Saturn and rings in historic 1st