01/01/2013 11:05pmPast its own New Year's deadline, a weary Congress sent President Barack Obama legislation to avoid a national "fiscal cliff" of middle class tax increases and spending cuts late Tuesday night in the culmination of a struggle that strained America's divided government to the limit.
Browse by Day Archive
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- New ad campaign takes aim at rescinding Bears Ears National Monument
- 5 movies that are worth a trip to Redbox
- 9 deaths and rare cancer linked to breast implants, FDA says
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- Hearing begins for 2nd teen accused in shooting of Smithfield girl
- 4 dead in vehicle, knife attack near British Parliament
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- ‘Family Wanted’ ad featuring 5 Kansas siblings inspires overwhelming response