01/01/2013 11:05pmPast its own New Year's deadline, a weary Congress sent President Barack Obama legislation to avoid a national "fiscal cliff" of middle class tax increases and spending cuts late Tuesday night in the culmination of a struggle that strained America's divided government to the limit.
Browse by Day Archive
- Passenger who was dragged off jetliner settles with United
- Utah's Garett Bolles selected No. 20 overall to Denver Broncos
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- LIVE: 2017 NFL Draft
- Expected job losses create worry in remote Utah town
- Will you get diabetes from a Starbucks Unicorn Frappuccino?
- Man says Delta kicked him off flight for going to bathroom before takeoff
- Another big meth bust for UHP troopers
- Man sentenced for attempted murder has first parole hearing
- Surprise and a relocated Jazz game: Looking back how Utah reacted to the LA riots