12/17/2012 8:20am"I think we absolutely should talk about the intersection of a lethal weapon and how it relates to mental health," Utah Rep. Jason Chaffetz said this weekend.
Browse by Day Archive
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- 2nd teen ordered to stand trial in shooting of 14-year-old Deserae Turner
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- New ad campaign takes aim at rescinding Bears Ears National Monument
- Gobert scores career-high 35, Jazz beat Knicks 108-101
- State may not seek death penalty against man accused of raping, killing 6-year-old girl
- Seething West Valley, South Salt Lake residents protest all seven homeless site options