12/17/2012 8:20am"I think we absolutely should talk about the intersection of a lethal weapon and how it relates to mental health," Utah Rep. Jason Chaffetz said this weekend.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Road reopened after fatal Ogden crash
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Utah Medical Association makes stance against 'medical marijuana' phrase, says it's deceptive
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Redford talks Trump, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders
- Continuous snow takes big bite out of UDOT snow removal budget