12/10/2012 1:44pmA plunge over the federal "fiscal cliff" may sound like a terrifying risk for many state officials anxiously watching as Washington struggles to avert automatic tax hikes and spending cuts set to start with the new year. Yet their greatest angst may stem not from the potential loss of billions of dollars, but the confusion surrounding it all.
Browse by Day Archive
- Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh makes appearances at 2 Utah high schools
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- Tests never identified what made officer think he'd been drugged at Subway
- At least 9 killed in warehouse fire, dozens still missing
- Josh Romney will 'strongly support' Sen. Hatch re-election, still eying own bid for governor
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- 4 local places to get cookies for National Cookie Day
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- Payson mom gives birth to twins — 11 days apart
- Ogden woman charged with stealing from preschool program for kids with autism