12/10/2012 1:44pmA plunge over the federal "fiscal cliff" may sound like a terrifying risk for many state officials anxiously watching as Washington struggles to avert automatic tax hikes and spending cuts set to start with the new year. Yet their greatest angst may stem not from the potential loss of billions of dollars, but the confusion surrounding it all.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- Crews make progress on Brian Head Fire as eyes shift to Monday's weather
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- 13-year-old rolls truck aunt asked him drive, UHP says
- Firefighters battle increasing number of wildfires across the state
- California father buries wrong man after coroner's mistake
- Over 150 dead as overturned fuel truck explodes in Pakistan
- Texas man arrested in Summit County following search
- Police looking for teen who used pepper spray during fight at Taylorsville Dayzz
- Utah family turns grief into purpose by opening ranch to help young girls