12/01/2012 2:31pmWatergate Judge John J. Sirica aided the prosecution in pursuing the White House connection to the Democratic headquarters break-in by providing the special prosecutor information from a probation report in which one of the burglars said he was acting under orders from top Nixon administration officials, according to once-secret documents released Friday by the National Archives.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bride loses 100+ pounds after engagement pic wake-up call
- Charges: Man tried taking 15-year-old West Valley girl to Georgia to live with him
- STD rates reach record high in United States
- 3 in Utah face Nevada poaching-related charges
- Viral video shows bugling elk approach shoppers in Colorado
- Trial begins for Cedar City midwife accused of manslaughter
- Poll: Evan McMullin leads Trump in battleground Utah
- Law enforcement officers in Utah County growing beards for a good cause
- Battle of Blue: is BYU-Boise State a rivalry?
- Former Mormon Tabernacle Choir tenor sings to patients as paramedic