11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Gary Johnson wins Libertarian presidential nomination at party convention
- Bundy hires former Utah state representative as new lawyer in wildlife refuge case
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence