11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman seriously injured following shooting; 1 taken into custody
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Business leaders: Inland port could make Utah a freight hub
- 95-year-old man killed in auto-pedestrian accident identified
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- New report: Abortions in US drop to lowest level since 1974
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- Teen charged in girl's murder to remain in custody while competency is restored
- Dept. of environmental quality releases new set of recess guidelines for bad air days