11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- Missing man in Franklin County, Idaho found dead
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Elderly man injured after car collides with semitruck in Ogden
- Utah's oldest resident celebrated 110th birthday
- Cottonwood Heights police arrest suspect in string of armed robberies
- Mayor: 'Heroes' died protecting women from anti-Muslim rant
- Police searching for man who has repeatedly fled from officers
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'
- Parents of toddler shot in Utah among those unpunished
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record