11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- LIVE: Utah primary election results
- Man missing under 'very suspicious' circumstances in southern Utah, police say
- Father, son charged with murder in killing of UTA worker
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- Police seek man who allegedly exposed himself to woman in parking lot
- Family searches for answers after daughter, 8, dies from flu
- Allegiant Air adding flights from Provo to San Diego
- 2 airlifted for 'significant' burns, 3 houseboats destroyed in Lake Powell fire