11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Utah House delegation frustrated by no vote on health care, signals reluctance to try again
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation
- Sae Tautu, Cougars raise NFL profile at BYU Pro Day
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District