11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- Game Center: No. 19 Utah at UCLA
- Man dies from injuries after he was shot at SLC car wash
- Search continues for daughter of The Piano Guys
- Charges detail numerous injuries suffered by escort in alleged violent sexual attack
- George HW Bush letter to Bill Clinton suggests there is some grace in politics
- Montana judge sparks outrage with no prison time for incest
- Equality Utah files lawsuit over what it calls 'anti-gay school laws'
- Trump says he'll sue sexual misconduct accusers
- Meet the baby who was born twice
- Have You Seen This? Dog sounds like TIE fighter in Star Wars