11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- SLC airport maintenance employee hospitalized after crashing truck into plane
- Herbert will sign bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- UHP troopers make 100-pound pot bust
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet
- Millcreek massage therapist charged with sex abuse
- 86-year-old raises $400K and then gives it away
- Lee, Hatch want government to investigate disappearance of BYU student in China
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Road to Understanding