11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police identify boy who died in Ogden fire
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Is gluten making you sick?
- 1-year-old Riverton boy left in car for hours, expected to survive
- Court upholds reach of US gun ban for domestic violence
- Amid crisis, Rio gov. warns Olympics could be 'big failure'
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Big ruling for abortion rights in Supreme Court's Texas case
- Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paralyzed' Congress
- Brexit's broken promises: Health care, immigration and the economy