11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- 34-year-old man found dead in apparent Cedar City homicide
- Children walk for fallen pioneers at youth parade
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple Canyon
- Provo airport expansion could provide up to 700 new jobs
- Should mountain biking be allowed in designated wilderness areas?
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz not presiding over Democratic convention
- Men accused of narrowly missing 2-year-old during shooting spree charged
- Just a giant collection of Pokemon Go stories
- Utah fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day