11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in Pleasant Grove woman's death
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- 15-year-old caretaker named Granite School District's Absolutely Incredible Kid
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Banning skinny jeans in school? NC students lash out
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Off-track Yellowstone visitors not being pursued
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?