11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- Donald Trump goes off on Evan McMullin at Ohio victory rally
- Mom with 3 young kids, drugs in car arrested after chase
- Macaw poses in man's mug shot after unlucky court appearance
- Dead man found in SUV that had pile of parking tickets on it
- 'Keep up the prayer:' Cancer returns for boy whose dad got a tattoo to match son's scar
- Messages greet Bountiful students as police seek more answers in shooting
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Christmas song?
- Pirates seize Russian captain, 2 crew in waters off Nigeria
- Police: Student fires gun at Bountiful school before his parents disarm him