11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- Student has lived in truck for 2 years while attending college
- Spain: Town that changed anti-Semitic name suffers vandalism
- Video: Thieves take off with teen's lawn care equipment
- Child porn found at home of youth counselor, police say
- Target viral video raises question: What does it take to get arrested?
- Man sprayed poison in open food at grocery stores, FBI says
- 5 events to celebrate Cinco de Mayo in Utah
- Salt Lake mother charged with killing unbuckled child in collision
- FDA brings e-cigarettes under federal authority
- Unseen video: UHP helicopter nearly crashes; pilot saves the day