11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- Judge orders life sentences in kidnapping of mom, 4 daughters
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Posting a ballot selfie? Better check your state laws first
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Plane nosedives, explodes in fiery crash killing all passengers
- Bountiful family asks for help finding stolen camping trailer
- Great Clips of the Week: former BYU staff calls successful fake field goal at Virginia
- Polls are 'phony,' Trump insists; 'we are winning'
- Lying may be your brain's fault, study says