11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- Kearns woman recounts bizarre kidnapping incident
- Steve Young glad BYU football stayed true to its tradition
- Orlando dispatcher: 'My caller is no longer responding'
- Layton woman warns of fireworks danger after nearly losing an eye
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Man missing under 'very suspicious' circumstances in southern Utah, police say
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- Greg Wrubell's Cougar Quiz No. 7
- 71% of Americans believe economy is 'rigged'
- LIVE: Utah primary election results