11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- 3 in custody following I-80 traffic stop, fleeing investigation
- 100 days in, Trump says he's brought about 'profound change'
- Where local athletes ended up in the NFL
- Canyons District's Big Cottonwood Canyon school bus route 'unsafe,' state engineer says
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Spacecraft flies between Saturn and rings in historic 1st
- BYU's Jamaal Williams drafted in the 4th round by Green Bay
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- Utah State's Devante Mays selected in 7th round by Green Bay Packers