11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bones found in Little Cottonwood Canyon positively identified as missing Idaho hiker
- Amazon offers inexpensive smartphones with a catch
- Kearns woman recounts bizarre kidnapping incident
- Layton woman warns of fireworks danger after nearly losing an eye
- FDA has a few questions for makers of hand sanitizer
- Steve Young glad BYU football stayed true to its tradition
- Video shows cougar swimming across large lake
- Orlando dispatcher: 'My caller is no longer responding'
- Have You Seen This? The tech behind Snapchat’s fun filters
- 71% of Americans believe economy is 'rigged'